Honda Sensing® vs. Toyota Safety Sense: Which Works for Me?
Toyota and Honda are often considered leaders with regard to new safety technologies. But which active safety feature system is superior: Honda Sensing® or Toyota Safety Sense? Join Winter Honda as we a closer look at the two safety suites side-by-side, so you can hit SR 4 in a safe car.
What Honda Sensing® Offers, What Toyota Safety Sense Doesn’t
Brentwood drivers may be surprised to know that there are a few features in the Honda Sensing® suite that aren’t available with Toyota Safety Sense. Here are a couple:
- Blind Spot Information System – Say you’re driving down SR 160 and your turning signal is on. If there’s another car in the corresponding lane, then this feature emits a helpful warning sound.
- Lane Keeping Assist System – This feature will ensure that your Honda is in the center of the lane – even on busy Brentwood streets.
- Cross Traffic Monitor – If you’re backing out of crowded a Pittsburg lot, this feature will warn you if another vehicle is approaching.
- Honda LaneWatch™ – This feature displays live video from the right side of your vehicle on your Honda’s touchscreen any time you use your right turn signal.
2018 Honda Vehicles With Honda Sensing®
Crossovers, Pickups, SUVs, and Vans
- 2018 CR-V – Standard on EX, EX-L, and Touring
- 2018 Odyssey – Standard on EX, EX-L, Touring and Elite
- 2018 Pilot – Standard on Touring and Elite
- 2018 Ridgeline – Standard on RTL-E and Black Edition
Coupes, Hatchbacks, Plugins, Sedans, and Subcompacts
- 2018 Honda Accord – Standard on all models
- 2018 Honda Civic Coupe – Standard on Touring
- 2018 Civic Hatchback – Standard on Sport Touring
- 2018 Civic Sedan – Standard on Touring
- 2018 Clarity Plug-In Hybrid – Standard on all models
- 2018 Fit – Standard on EX and EX-L
Brentwood drivers who buy a new, used or certified pre-owned 2017 Honda may also find Honda Sensing® in their car. Simply contact Winter Honda in Pittsburg, CA, to learn more about which vehicles are equipped with this active safety feature, or to try out a Honda Sensing®-equipped vehicle around Pittsburg.
Latest News from Winter Honda
Sure, washing your car regularly helps keep it looking great, but that’s not all. When they’re done correctly, car washes protect the exterior paint and control imperfections you can’t see, such as tiny scratches. Winter Honda wants to help Antioch drivers keep their new Honda vehicles looking their best. That’s why we’ve put together to the…
If your vehicle starts to quiver when you come to a stop, there are several possible issues at play. Maybe you feel it in the steering wheel or brake pedal on your Antioch commute. There are several reasons as to why your car trembles while breaking. Let’s take a look at three of the most…
Whether you’re looking for a good place to get a bite to eat, something to drink, or to enjoy the local arts, Concord offers plenty of fun things to do. Check out some of our favorite things to do in the area with the locals at Winter Honda, a Honda dealership located in Pittsburg, CA….